Saturday, May 3, 2008

Getting Started

This year I am part of the Feilding ICT cluster. My school is a sole charge school 12kms from Feidling. I am wanting to use ICT to connect my class with others, so they can share their work and ideas with others.
Yedsterday I went to the "Manawatu ICTPD e-learning Conference 2008". The key note speaker was Derek Wentworth. Last night I started reading New Zealand Teachers' Blogs. What a lot of information out there. There are so many people out there doing great things. This blog is going to be a diary of my ICT journey at Cheltenham School, and a place for me to keep track of useful ideas.
Have a look at Derek Wentworth's Blog.
http://blog.core-ed.net/derek/

He also has this blog workshop page with heaps of links on it.
http://www.protopage.com/dereksblogshop#

Both are very helpful

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Janice
Had a quick look but looking forward to a longer dabble. Hope you don't mind if I forward your details to Angela. Sooooo much to learn . Are we too old ?

AngeNZ said...

Never you guys are never too old!! Great to have some wise and willing minds to help guide us!!

Looking forward to working along side you and 'Thank You' once again for adding your input on our page!

Have a great weekend

Ange